Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ugly Pictures of Mom

Hello Everyone! I think Tyler and Jen have an awesome suggestion to start our own family blog! I hope you all follow along! Our life is pretty quiet without you kidlets at home. But we do manage to stay busy. We have had an awfully cold January with temperatures below zero. In fact, we have to bundle up with blankets to go into the family room. We've had a record amount of snow too. I don't mind the snow. I think it is pretty and peaceful, unless it's still snowing in May, then I'm pretty sick of it! Work is going good in the Fairlawn store. My classroom area is starting to look like "me"! I must say it looks alot nicer than it did with the previous education coordinator. She didn't have any samples up. The economy has affected our class sales though, so that's not very good. I had lunch with Francie Davis Coe last week. It was so fun to see her. Her face exudes peace and happiness, so I was glad to see that. It was also gratifying to hear her say how much our family was a part of her life - and how much she loves us. That felt really good. Her new husband seems like a really good guy. We are looking forward to Kyle and Jessy's wedding! I still need to find me a dress!!!!!!!!!! I might have to make me one. We'll see. I love you all my kidlets.......even if you do post ugly pictures of me. Oh well, I'll have to use that as a motivation to lose some weight and to stop making faces when you take my picture! Congratulations Tyler on finding a job so quick! And Happy Birthday to 3 year old Isaac! See you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see you too! It's good to hear what you have been up to. See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be thankful that you get snow when it gets cold. We are lucky to get snow at all! Jen always says that if it's going to be cold, you should at least have snow so you can enjoy it. I am also looking forward to seeing everyone at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete