Monday, January 26, 2009

I did a puzzle too!



Look! I did this puzzle this weekend with my co-workers while Steve was in Utah. There are two pieces that got vaccuumed up as you can see!

I was reminded more this weekend about hope and faith. Last night Steve and I read the article by Elder Uchdorf from last General Conference. I would recommend that you all read it. I don't like the feelings of despair, sadness and depression that so many are experiencing! There is SO much to be grateful for!

I am extremely grateful for my health. I was watching the news on Sunday, January 25th. That was the 1 year anniversary of the Monte Carlo fire here in Las Vegas! I was in the hospital a year ago, and I am so grateful NOT to be there now!

I love you all!

Steve and Kjerstin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your optimism! Maybe you can dig through the vacuum bag and finish the puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful too honey that your health is better this year!

    ReplyDelete