Monday, February 9, 2009

A countdown for Kyle and Jessy!


This is a really cute picture of Kyle and Jessy dancing at my wedding...can't wait to see you dance at your own wedding!!

It was really fun this weekend to scrape up our petty funds and make the trek to Utah to celebrate Jessy. We enjoyed her shower, hanging out as family, going to church, cooking meals together and talking about the wedding plans. They are super excited to get married (and get it over with too...I can relate)! Here are some pics for all to enjoy!

Can't wait to see you all SO SOON!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks fun! We can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen, Emily just got a blog, can you add her to this family blog so she can post? Her blog address is linked on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added it. I am fabulous - not Emily.

    ReplyDelete