Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jen's Birthday

Today was Jen's birthday! I gave her a saw. You would think that a saw would be the last thing a girl would want for her birthday, but that's what Jen wanted! She has been talking about getting one so she doesn't have to go to Home Depot all the time to get her 6 free cuts every time she makes a new craft. After I decided to get her a saw for her birthday, she suggested we get one for Christmas. She was very excited when I came home with it much earlier than that! She already has her first piece of wood ready to cut!



Here she is with her saw.



The kids and I decorated the house with Birthday decor while she was at the Relief Society broadcast.


Luke and Isaac were very excited about these birthday blower things.


I even made her favorite cake - no bake cheesecake!



Here's a video of our beautiful singing voices.



Happy Birthday babe! I love you!


1 comment:

  1. Good thing you got her that saw Tyler. I just saw her post and all the wonderful things that she is making! What a cute family you have!

    ReplyDelete